Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thoughts on School

So I'm sitting here, in the boiling hot computer room at school, thinking (and dreading) the next class that's coming up. It's not that the subject is difficult, or that the teacher is terrible... it's just that it's... Well, it's class! Who the hell actually wants to go to class?
Probably a ton of people, now that I think about it.

What is it about school that makes people grimace? It seems like an automatic reaction. For example, even people who absolutely love their job whine and grumble about having to go. Is it because people don't like the idea of having to do something, or is it just for the sake of being friendly with all the other grumbling people?

The rules of society are messed.

When I really think about it, I don't totally abhor school. For me, it really is because I feel the obligation to go, and once I'm there, I know that if I follow my morals, I won't be leaving any time soon.
What else would I do, though?
Yup, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment