Monday, August 24, 2009

Give Me a Big KISS??

Okay, so the title's a bit lame, but I've just learned that KISS is coming to my town after their newest album release. I've never been a massive fan, but always a casual listener to their material. I must say that I highly enjoy a lot of their stuff (plus I think Gene Simmons is hilarious).

With the lack of good bands and artists coming around here this year, I was thinking that this may a good opportunity to catch a good band. I'm concerned there won't be anymore chances to see anyone this year, and it actually pisses me right off. I'm a big concert fan, and I'd love to see KISS, but I'm still unsure.

If there are any followers out there, please give me your opinion on whether or not I should go! I should also see if I can scrounge up enough money to get a ticket for my lady too! Not sure if she'd really care for KISS, but I'd have to ask her before purchasing any tickets. Either way, opinions are welcome! 2009 is almost over, so keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment