Friday, August 21, 2009

I Love TheBedBug

A person with such a different background in life, she came as a surprise to me. As someone who has been relatively comfortable with my surroundings, I met someone who was uneasy with theirs, and for good reason. In the past, I had met people with similar backgrounds as mine, dated them, and found them incredibly boring and/or useless in the sense that they offered nothing new or exciting to a relationship.

Finding someone with a different background brought something to the table (and it doesn't hurt that she's damn sexy too ;) haha). But seriously, her passion for things is something I haven't seen before in another person. Her love, companionship, passion for me, and her constant all-around strength has shown me an extraordinary person whom I can't wait to spend a lifetime with.

There's always that saying of sticking with each other through thick and thin, but with everything that has transpired over the past year and a half, we've stuck with each other through more than just thick and thin. She knows what I'm talking about. Sorry, I can't really explain all that's happened. A lot of external happenings that were straining.

I would have never imagined someone being with me through all kinds of hardships, and I never thought I could have such strength in myself.

Now I realize that my strength has really come from her.

I love you very dearly, Megs, and I'm extremely glad that we'll be spending our lives together. I always thought love would be something that would just feel like an addition to my world. You have come along and transformed my world into something much better than I could have ever imagined. I'm grateful every single day for you, and am excited that you feel the same.

All my love,
Ris

No comments:

Post a Comment