Sunday, September 20, 2009

Homeland Housewares - An Update on Stupidity

I'm not too sure whether I'm referring to my own stupidity or to that of the company, Homeland Housewares, but I suppose that it could apply to both.

Anyway, if you've read the previous post about this little episode, you'll know all about what I'm discussing here.

On Wednesday, the day after my credit card was charged, the stupid package arrives with the damn blender. I was so angry... I had been told that the order had been canceled, but then there it was. WABAM! Just like that.

So I sent it back.

I got yet another notice from the post office that the stupid blender was there, so I went in and told them to send it back again.
At long last, Homeland Housewares gets the idea, and refunds my money....
Minus all the shipping and handling.

I'm so ticked about that. Over $60 for a product that I canceled the order for four days before it was even shipped, and I had to pay for all the shipping to me, and the shipping back to them! Talk about ridiculous.

Spread the word... don't shop with these clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment